Baldness is a medical word used for excessive hair loss; it is a condition in which there is excessive hair loss from the scalp, which leads to top of the scalp turning completely hairless and smooth. Baldness is very common occurrence in old people, but nowadays, a lot of young people, even in their 20s, suffer from it, due to present stressful lifestyle and insufficient nutrition in the diet of people.
Men are worse sufferer of baldness than women. Male baldness is a large amount severe than that of women and can make crown, temples, and even all parts of the head hairless.
Which regularly runs in the family? Females do not develop bald patches like males; female baldness manifests itself in the thinning of hair but not wholly hairless scalp like that of men. When there is any disorder in the system of body, the hair starts falling at a dangerous rate, that condition finally turns into alopecia or baldness. Main reason of baldness are: hereditary factor, not taking a healthy diet, hormonal changes like overabundance of DHT hormone, excess dandruff, too much stress, etc. Home remedies can be immensely helpful in treating baldness/ and hair loss at home.
Remedies for Treating Hair loss and Baldness at Home
1. Continually application of Castor Oil combats hair fall and baldness. It is very good remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally.
2. Apply a fine paste made from red gram; it is an useful home remedy in curing hair loss baldness naturally at home.
3 .Massaging your scalp with Aloe Vera Gel prevents hair loss and helps in growth of new hair naturally .Try this home remedies to treat baldness/hair loss at home.
4. Take a Seeds of lime and Black Pepper ground to right paste when you applied on a daily basis on the scalp helps in curing baldness naturally at home. You should try this home remedy
5 Take fenugreek; grind it to make a right paste, and now apply it on the bald patches, and let the hair absorb the paste of fenugreek for 1 hour .This hair fall treatment helps in treating hair fall naturally at home.
6. Home Remedy of beetroot leaves when you mixed with henna can do surprising in curing baldness/ hair loss naturally at home.
7. You can make a hair pack at home mixing hot olive oil, honey, and 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder, and apply it on the scalp before bath for 10minutes. It is very effective remedy in treating hair loss and baldness at home.
8. Take elephant tusk; heat it on a bowl, and burn it to ashes, now apply the dust of elephant tusk mixed with pure honey and ghee on the bald patches at night, and leave it on overnight. In the early morning, wash it off completely. This remedy is age old home remedy of curing baldness. Do try this at home for sure and quick results.
9. You mixed Honey with onion massaged on the bald patches helps in hair growth. This home remedy is hassle free and very helpful in treating baldness /hair fall at home naturally.
10. Take equivalent amount of camphor and curd, and apply it on the bald patches, and let it dry for 1-2 hours .It is very effective baldness treatment at home for fighting baldness and hair loss.
11. You take fresh coriander leaves, and make a paste of it. Now apply it on the scalp; it is very easy and helpful home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
12. Grind liquorices with milk and a pinch of saffron. This baldness/hair fall treatment helps to promotes hair growth.
13. Take Juice of spinach and lettuce when taken orally promotes hair growth naturally at home.
14. Scrub a half of lemon on the bald patches incessantly for 1-2 months; this remedy helps to fighting baldness and hair fall naturally at home.
15. Take Coconut oil mixed with lime juice is helpful in curing hair loss/baldness.
16. Application of coconut milk is very useful remedy in treating baldness/ hair loss at home.
17. Take Juice of Indian gooseberry mixed with lime juice in equivalent amount fosters hair growth. Try this remedy to cure baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
18. The oil ready at home by boiling Indian gooseberry in coconut oil is very easy and effective natural remedy for treating hair fall and baldness at home naturally.
19. Boil 250 grams of mustard oil with 100 grams of henna leaves to make a concoction help to combat hair loss. Ever tried this remedy to cure baldness/hair loss at home? Try it.
20 .Use Amla Oil with lime juice to make a shampoo to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
Remember, all these home remedies are helpful in treating baldness/hair loss, but all must be followed on a regular basis, and it wants patience. Because baldness cannot be cured in one day or month; it takes time in arresting hair fall and the growth of new hair. Apart from using these all home remedies , remember, a nutritious diet plays an important role in restoring the healthy hair ,so you should take a healthy diet which has plentiful of iron, calcium, protein ,vitamins. Do not forget to drink at least 2-4 liters of water daily to combat hair loss and have shiny hair.