If you are a teenage, you adore looking your best whenever you are going out to watch movies with your friends or going to your college. At this age you may be battling with acne. Therefore, the beauty tips for you, being a teenage girl, have to be chosen with care so that your acne problem is not aggravated. We here share with you best beauty tips for teenage girls.
12 Beauty Tips For Teenage Girls
1. Acne: The common problem teenager’s face is acne. Follow our home remedies for acne. If your acne problem still persists, make it you should to visit a dermatologist. Instead of spending $ 90 on your jeans, getting rid of pimples is the best investment for you.
2. Take Care of Your Skin: Whatever you do, if your skin is not a healthy you will not look beautiful. So take care of your skin by following organic skin care tips. You should wash your face each night with a good cleanser to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. Then after washing your face use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
3. Avoid the Foundation: Teens girls should not tempt to cover their acne with thick layer of foundation. Foundation in teens hides their natural beauty. It suits women over 32. For teenagers best is to cover up their blemishes with concealer and then apply a powder or tinted moisturizers.
4. You Should Avoid Too Much Make-Up: Don’t overdo it. Beauty tip for teens is to keep it easy instead of piling on eye shadows and blush. Even up skin tone with tinted moisturizer and then apply pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. Make your eyes famous with gold eye shadow and a couple of coats of black mascara. Apply light pink or nude lip gloss to your lips.
5. Balance Out Your Eyes and Lips: If you like heavy eye makeup then go for nude lips with just a bit of gloss. If you like having dark lipstick, keep your face light and don’t use heavy blush rather wear only mascara on your eyes. Also then avoid heavily lining your eyes. Remember not to line lips in a color darker than your gloss or lipstick.
6. Don’t Play Up Everything, Everyday: Never try to wear everything, foundation, powder, liner, eyes-shadow, and lip-liner and gloss daily. At teenage the best beauty tip for you is to use great mascara for gloss. Add on a bit of blush in winter. So much make-up is not only bad for your acne but a looks spoiler also.
7. Line Just at the Eye-Lash Line: Do not line the inside of your eyes. It will make your eyes exist smaller. An obvious line looks un-natural.
8. Beauty Tips for Teens About Hair Care:
(i) You should avoid using hot blow dryers and flat irons. They damage your hair.
(ii) The teen’s girls should keep their hair moisturized and healthy. These you can do by getting your hair trimmed each alternate month and limit the heat hair styling.
(iii) For dry and damaged hair, you should consider deep-conditioning of your hair once a week. You can also use olive oil for this purpose. Now warm up 1/4 cup of olive oil and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 25 minutes and wash it off with shampoo. Learn here magic of onions for hair fall.
(iv) Long layers are good for any hair kind. It makes curly hair appear manageable, thin hair shown thicker and wavy hair just right. However, don’t get too a lot of layers cut in.
(v) Follow hair growth tips from an early age to have healthy hair growth.
9. Vaseline: It is not only best for setting your chapped lips smooth and soft but you can also a reasonable priced eye make-up remover.
10. Useful Teen Beauty Tips For Fingernails and Toenails: When you meet some peoples and discuss something with someone with your hands over the table, the human do observe your hands and fingernails. So take care of your nails with following beauty tips.
(i) You should never bite your fingernails. This is not unhygienic but it also leaves your nails misshaped and curved.
(ii) Use a nail file correctly. Don’t do sawing motion on your nails.
(iii) When you trimming your nails, don’t try to clip the nail in one cut. Use several cuts till the nail is trimmed to get a proper shape.
(iv) Don’t keep too long toe nails.
(v) Keep your nails dirt free or clean and of same length.
11. Play Up Your Best Feature – A Teen Beauty Tip: If any people tell you, you have lips like Angelina Jolie; you should do not miss to wear gloss and go for bold lipstick colors. If it’s your eye color which entice the people most, trial with different eye-shadow colors that compliment them. Also find out which colors shirts and tops look good on you and go for those colors.
12. Real beauty is From Inside: You must have noticed that a lot of times a girl who is overweight, without wearing make-up, looking normal but if she is happy and cheerful, will attract additional people than other girls. So if you are happy and cheerful, you will look 10 times beautiful than the other girls sitting next to you. So the most essential beauty tip for teen’s girls is to be happy and cheerful, always.