Firstly you strap on your swimsuit, won’t you like to have a perfect summer glow on your skin? If you thinking of heading to a perfect spa to have an all-over body scrub hold on and think this will without further problems make you poorer by 100 of dollars by spending on fancy exfoliating body scrubs. Or are you thinking of buying an exfoliating scrub, this again can easily pinch your pocked by $ 80. But why you go to a spa or buy when you can make a homemade body scrub on your own that works just as usual well. What you will need are few basic pure, natural thinngs that can be as helpful, if not more, as those fancy body exfoliating scrubs in stores that have all sorts of foreign additives.
Why Use Homemade Body Scrubs?
Homemade exfoliates are some of the greatest exfoliating body scrubs in the world! They are all natural remedies, and also make sure that you skin always remains smooth, shinny and soft all the time. The bonus point is that you can use any without any side effects on your skin.
Natural Body Scrub Recipes
The beauty of these recipes is that you simply need very basic natural things, most of which must already be available in your home. Additional, you can also customize these natural body scrubs depending upon what you want. Here are some top homemade exfoliators that will make your body skin absolutely soft, shiny, smooth, flawless and glowing.
1. Coffee, Lavender And Sugar – This is One Of The Best Body Scrub Recipes Use at Home: Granulated sugar has the right coarseness – sweet but aggressive. Fine-ground coffee works as an exfoliator and helps to provides a fragrance that gives you a fresh good morning feeling. You can also add vegetable glycerin. Vegetable glycerin leaves helps to your skin feeling smooth, shiny and soft – unlike using olive oil, which gives a feeling of coated in oil.
You will need:
(These volumes will make about 1 cup)
(i) Grainy sugar: 1/2 cup
(ii) Finely ground coffee: 1/4 cup
(iii) Dried Lavender: 2 tbs
Method: Now nix well all the ingredients together. You can preserve this mixture in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to a week. You can scrub on hands, feet, arms, back, Chest and all over your body and rinse.
2. Sugar And Olive Oil – DIY Body Scrub: When these two natural ingredients when mixed together make one of the best homemade body exfoliators. This scrub will slough off all your dead skin cells, leaving your skin super soft, shiny and smooth. Olive oil preserve natural antioxidant properties that not only help to protect your skin, but even will leave it naturally moisturized. Sugar is one of the best natural remedies.
You will need:
(i) White Grainy Sugar: 1/3 cup
(ii) Olive Oil: 2 tbsp
Method: Mix the two ingredients together. While in shower or bath, damp skin thoroughly and message scrub all over your skin. Allow this scrub to sit on your skin for a few minute and rinse it off. After you finish with your shower or bath, apply a moisturizing lotion for added softness.
Natural Beauty Tip: You can also use salt instead of sugar.
3. Epsom Salt And Lemon – Body Scrub Remedies For Oily Skin: This is one of the homemade remedies that is meant for oily skin.
Epsom salt is available an extra ordinary skin-care ingredient. It is a natural mineral comprising of magnesium sulfide, which is simply absorbed by the skin. It naturally helps to soften your skin, shiny your skin, removes dead cells, and relaxes muscles. It can be exchange with coarse salt crystals that will cosmetically do a similar job, but which does not have the profit of the magnesium sulfide.
Lemon juice is also a natural skin lightener, this is works as a typical bleach to whiten your nails and cuticles and lighten dark spots on the skin, such as sun/age/liver spots etc. The fresh fragrance is also very refreshing.
Olive oil is silky soft and helps to maintain skin moist, but not oily.
If you desire, you can also use an herb such as lavender to add more benefits to relax your skin. You can use any other herb of your choice instead of lavender.
You will need:
(i) Epsom salt: 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (or coarse salt crystals)
(ii) Olive Oil: 4 tbsp
(iii) Lemon juice freshly squeezed: 1
(iv) Herb of your choice (optional)
Method: Now Mix the Epsom salt (or coarse salt crystals) with olive oil in a bowl, and stir well. Squeeze in the fresh lemon juice. Put the mixture in an airtight container. If you are using an herb, add in the herb and stir it thoroughly to mash up well. Use this amazing body scrub once a week for smooth, shiny and glowing skin. Exfoliate your body skin with this unbelievable scrub to get soft and radiant skin, for sloughing off dead skin cells, and permit your new skin to breath freely and glow. This scrub will also break up the debris lying on the surface of your skin, which can otherwise reason of ugly blemishes.
4. Coconut Oil Body Scrub: The coconut oil scrub will help to make your skin look, feel, and smell better than ever before.
You will need:
(i) Grainy Sugar: 1/4 cup
(ii) Pure, Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil: 1/2 cup
(iii) Citrus Necessary Oil (optional): 1/2 tea spoon
Mix well all the things together. Take care not to heat coconut oil prior to mixing as hot oil can dissolve the sugar. Message it slowly over your body skin in circular motions for few minutes. Rinse and Pat dry.
5. Sea Salt And Baby Oil –Body Scrub Remedies For Dry And Flaky Skin: This is the perfect homemade remedy for dry in winter. It’s so easy to make and amazingly useful to turn your skin into baby smooth and smells like a baby skin as well.
You will need:
(i) Coarse Sea Salt: 1 cup
(ii) Baby Oil: 1/2 cup
(iii) Necessary oil of your choice for fragrance
Method: Mix the two ingredients. Message onto your skin slowly, focusing a little more on your elbows and feet. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat your skin dry.
Natural Beauty Tips:
(i) Allow your scrub for a day before use, if you want a “gentler” exfoliation.
(ii) You can make some extra scrub and leave it by your sink to use as a nightly hand remedy easily.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/Home-Remedies-For-Girls-523005651162888