If you're gone to a hair spa, the therapist would first take a look at what types of hair you have, its quality, etc. You are then offered suitable natural home remedies and packs. A few spas also have a protein therapy for hair. The thinking is to younger and protect the hair. A serum is combined with the conditioner onto the hair. I advanced using argan oil, which is very useful and can penetrate the hair shaft and restore moisture. When you oiling and shampoo you hair, a deep-conditioning mask or pack made with natural ingredients is applied on your hair and massaged well.
Effective 5 Steps to do Hair Spa at Home
The trust in the therapeutic powers of mineral waters dates back to several centuries. The word 'spa' has its roots in ancient Roman & Greek civilizations which fundamentally, stand for a healing bath in mineral-rich spring water. A hair spa is not just about pampering your hair with a massage. It helps to provides nutrients to the hair, with a variety of packs. The five necessary are: hair oil, massage, shampoo, conditioner & hair mask.
1. Massage Your Scalp Slowly:
This is the first step to start a hair remedy at home
. Warm up some coconut oil or olive oil. Massage your scalp slowly-slowly. This will help to rises your blood circulation and boosts hair growth.
2. Steam the Hair: Dip your towel in hot water and squeeze the excess water out. Wrap the towel around the hair. This permits the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp. Do this for about 6-7 minutes.
3. Wash Your Hair: Now, You wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Use only Chill water as hot water is damaging to the hair roots.
Also For Read
Home Remedies For Dry Damage Hair
Natural Measure to Maintain Black Hair Throughout
4. Apply Conditioner Your Hair: Post the shampooing, use a conditioner in your hair. You can also use the water of tea leaves to which a few drops of lime juice has been added. You can also try a paste of grated beetroot to which hibiscus powder has been added. The hibiscus flower powder is a wonderful base and is rich in iron and other vitamins. Rinse it off after half an hour with just hot water and no shampoo.
5. Lastly, A Hair Mask: The final step is crucial as it seals in the nourishment. You should try making this mask at home. In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, honey and some coconut oil. You can add a ripe banana to this - banana is a hair smoother. You can also try olive oil instead of coconut oil. Leave the mask on for 25 minutes, and then rinse with a soft shampoo.
That's it. You have successfully completed a home hair spa therapy at home in just 5 simple steps. We repeat this process once a month to ensure healthy, soft & shiny hair.