Gallstones are hard substance found inside the gallbladder. Gallbladder is the organ found inside our stomach just behind the liver on the right side of our abdomen. Gallbladder helps in digesting the food with the help of secretion of some bile ducts or simply can say some acids produced by gallbladder. These acids digest the food. But some sometimes some hard substances deposits inside the gallbladder and obstruct the path of secretion of bile and due to that a person can suffer from severe pain mainly in the right side of stomach, back pain, nausea or vomiting, indigestion , bloating and clay-colored stools. Sometimes when a people suffers from pain and after diagnosis it is found that person is having gallstones and it is at least 3 years old. This happens because when size of gallstones becomes enough to obstruct the bile produced by gallbladder. And then person may suffer from following symptoms.
1. Sever pain to the right side of abdomen.
2. Pain on the back side.
3. Nausea or vomiting.
7. Clay-colored stool.
Size of gallstone can be smaller than grain of sand or may be large like golf ball. But when a person starts feeling above symptoms they must verify or must diagnose for the same.
Cause of Gallstones: It is found in the medical that 80 percent of gallstones are made from cholesterol when there is too much cholesterol in the gallbladder. It may also develop due to high levels of bilirubin and a concentration of bile in the bladder.
Effective Ways to Flush Out Gall Stone Using Home Remedies
There are so many home remedies available which helps in removing gallstones from body. These home remedies flush out the stones out from the body.
1. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is found to be very good and effective home remedies which help in removing gallstones. Lemon juice contains pectin which helps in get rid of gallbladder pain happened due to stones. Lemon juice stops the liver from making the cholesterol and hence helps in reducing the deposition of cholesterol and hence helps in preventing making of new deposition called gallstones. Vitamin C in lemon helps in making cholesterol more water soluble and helps in flushing out the wastes from the body.
Directions to Use: Squeeze four lemons and drink the juice in the morning with empty stomach. Follow this treatment till gallstones flush out from the body. You can also add lemon juice in warm water and drink in empty stomach. Follow this till gallstones flush out from the body.
2. Vegetable Juice: When we knows that we are suffering from gallstones then we must avoid the fried and fatty goods till the gallstones flush out totally. Vegetable juice helps very much in removing gallstones from the body. We can have juice of cucumber, carrots and beet roots.
Beetroot helps in cleansing the liver and making the gallbladder strong. So we can take juice of beetroot in our daily diet.
Cucumber: As we know that cucumber contains very content of water in it and helps in detoxifying the liver and gallbladder.
Carrot Juice: Carrot contains vitamin c and many other nutrients which are very good for our immune system.
Directions to Use: Extract the juice from beetroot and mix them with juice got from one cucumber and or medium sized carrots. Take this mixed vegetable juice twice daily. After few days you will found huge improvement in gallstones and taking regularly this mixed juice will flush out gallstones from the body.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Due to acidic nature of apple cider vinegar it stops the liver to produce cholesterol which is responsible for making of gallstones. It also helps in dissolving the gallstones and helps in get rid of the pain of gallstones.
Directions to Use: When you feel pain due to gallstones you can mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of apple juice and drink. You can also add two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in one tablespoon of lemon juice and a glass of warm water. Take this mixed ingredients juice in empty stomach in the morning regularly for few weeks. It will dissolve the gallstones and helps them to flush out from the body.
4. Peppermint leaves: Peppermint helps in stimulating the flow of bile and other acids very helpful in digestion. It also contains terpene compound which helps in dissolving the gallstones.
Directions to Use: Add one teaspoon of powder made by dried peppermint leaves in one cup of boiled water. Cover the cup and steep for 5 minutes. Now strain well and add one teaspoon of honey in it. Now enjoy the warm tea. Take this tea twice in a day. Take this type of tea 5 to 7 weeks for better results. Take this team between the meals.
5. Psyllium: Psyllium is very rich source of soluble fiber and therefore it recommended as very good home remedy for gallstone removal. Due to fibrous content in psyllium it restricts the formation of gallstones as its fibers bind the cholesterol in the bile and helps them to prevent gallstones.
Directions to Use: Add one tablespoon of psyllium powder in a glass of water and stir well. Drink this drink two times a day for better results. During this procedure drinks a lot of water as psyllium absorbs water.
Also For Read:
Effective Ways to Treat Thyroid Problems Naturally
How to Say Bye Bye Glasses With Natural Ways
6. Dandelion: Dandelion is very good home remedy for gallstones. It is rich source of taraxacin that helps in the bile excretion from the liver. This also helps in metabolize the fat accumulated in the liver.
Directions to Use: Put one teaspoon of dandelion root in a bowl. Pour some hot water in the bowl, cover it and let it steep for 7 minutes. Stir well and then add honey it. Drink this as tea two or three times a day for better results. Follow this procedure for two weeks.
7. Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is very good source of silymarin that stimulates bile production and hence this increased bile production and helps in flush out the gallstones.
Directions to Use: Take one tablespoon of milk thistle and grind or crush them properly. Now put the crushed seeds in 3 cups of water and boiled. When it starts boiling turn off the heat and let it steep for 15 to 20 minutes. After that strain the tea and honey in it and take it 2 times in a day for one week.
8. Pear Juice: Pear juice is very beneficial for flushing out gallstones. It also reliefs from gallstones pain. Pears contain pectin which helps in flushing out the gallstones.
Directions to Use: Take half a glass of water and mix juice in the same quantity (half glass). Now add two tablespoons of honey in it. Drink this mixture 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/Home-Remedies-For-Girls-523005651162888