Urinary Tract infection is mostly observed in women because they are more prone to the infection as they have small urethra. There is possibility that Bacteria from anus reach to the bladder through this small opening because of which it is suggested that the wiping off should be from front to back after we go for bathroom. If not it may leads to Urinary Tract Infection or Urine infection. This is nothing but the accumulation of the bacteria in the tract. If it is neglected it may infect the kidneys.
Over Active Bladder is a commonly occurring problem in women as compared to men. This is mainly due to the change in the estrogen hormonal levels (Balance hormones naturally) because of pregnancy, menstrual problems or even menopause.
Bladder, kidneys, uterus and urethra altogether called as the urinary tract
Symptoms of UTI
A burning sensation while urinating
Dark or bloody urine
Feeling exhausted or too tired.
Best Home Remedies to Treat UTI Infection
These handful Natural remedies make a great use those who are suffering from urinary infection.
1. Drink plenty of Pure Water: Because of the lack in possibility of urination frequently by women wherever they go they try to drink water moderately or even less than required which leads to many problems such as bladder or urinary infection. So it is always recommended to drink plenty of pure water because urine carries away bacteria from the bladder or urinary tract. It carries away all the wastes and frees from infection.
2. Urination: Frequent urination is essential as it removes waste and excessive water. Ensure to empty the bladder or urinate before as well as after the intercourse.
3. Cranberry juice : Cranberry extracts help a lot in reducing the chances of recurring the infection if once affected.
4. Baking soda: Add a small table spoon of baking soda in one glass of Luke warm water and drink it. It reduces the urinary tract burning sensation by reducing or neutralizing acids released in passing urine.
5. Cucumber: Cucumber is a good source of vitamin C. It is an anti oxidant and has anti inflammatory properties. It has well anti estrogen effects and helpful in treating acidity related problems and hence also used in reducing the pain created by UTI.
6. Increase the fiber intake in your diet such as wheat, Rice, oat, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds.
Also For Read:
Do not Ignore It May Be Starting Of Diabetes
Effective Ways to Treat Thyroid Problems Naturally
7. Medicines or Antibiotics for UTI: These are prescribed by a medical practitioner based on the amount of Bacteria present in the urinary tract and can be known from urine test. The prescribed antibiotics are used for three days to 6 months or even a year depending on the severity of the infection. Overuse of antibiotics may leads to adverse effects.
8. D-Mannose: It is a carbohydrate rich product similar to glucose. It is used in preventing UTI problems. It has proved that D-Mannose prevents bacteria get sticking on to the walls of the bladder. These are available in tablets or powder forms.
9. Cut out the caffeine products, beverages containing artificial sweeteners in your diet which commonly irritates the bladder.Cut out the acidic foods like citrus fruits and tomatoes.
10. Heating pad: Usage of heating pad relieves the abdominal pain instantly. Use the heating pad around the pelvis and leave undisturbed for 10 minutes. This shows the difference and it is also preferable take a warmth water bath when heating pad is not available for relaxing.
11. Herbal Remedies: There are some herbal products apart from the above for curing the UTI infection. These are chosen with proper knowledge of the products being
Maintain proper hygiene of your body and healthy surroundings in your premises.
Follow these natural ways to treat UTI infection and also reduce the risk of reoccurring. Have a healthy and long life.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/Home-Remedies-For-Girls-523005651162888